Android 9/Pie: Anybody seeing a delayed alert?
  • Hi all, I know, I know- small sample size of "one" thusfar, but thought I'd ask...

My Galaxy S0+ just received the Android 9/Pie update.  First dispatch after the update and Active911 didn't alert until about 90 seconds after the initial dispatch / pager alert.  (I did check the "report", and others received the dispatch in a timely fashion, so it wasn't a delay from the dispatchers).

I initially figured it was something where the app preferences for power management got reset by the update, but the app was still "Not Optimized" under "Optimize Battery Usage", so the app wasn't involuntarily put to sleep. 

I will update on our next dispatch...I did send myself an individual alert which came up immediately, but I had my phone lit up at the time so I'm not sure if that's apples-to-apples.  Just wanted to see if anyone else who recently got Pie was seeing any delayed alert anomalies.  Thanks.  

• I'm having the same problem. Galaxy Note9. It's about 60-90 seconds after I hear the pc in the other room and my coworkers phones go off. I can't say it was related to the update because it took me a little while to notice it. I've checked everything I can think of and came up empty.
  • Are either of you still experiencing the problem? If so, have you contacted our support team directly about the issue? You can call them at 541-223-7992, or send an email to support@active911.com.