App Not Alerting on iPhone/iPad
  • I have recently upgraded my iPhone 5 and iPad 2 to the new operating system and now my Active 911 application will not alert.  I can click on the application and then see the alert, however it's not alerting my phone when the call is received.  I have tried uninstalling the application and re-entering my authorization code, both were unsuccessful.  I have also checked my settings in the notification center and they all seem to be ON, nothing has changed but the update.  Is anyone else having these problems or have any suggestions to fix it?
  • Seems to be problems with IOS calls not alerting now. They are coming to the devices, but no alert. Anyone else having this problem? Seems to have just started this AM
  • can i use my ipad and my iphone to recive alerts.
    if so how do i go about setting up both devices 

• Chad, you are going to have to contact your administrator to get a second device code.  If that doesn't make sense, contact support for clarification.
  • I'm having the same problem, my iOS devices are not getting the alerts, I see the calls in the website but not in the iPhones. If I send a test page, they will get it but not the calls. Please help.
  • http://wiki.active911.com/wiki/index.php/Troubleshooting_paging_on_Active911_for_iOS

If you are getting test messages but not alarms, you probably need to check your filters, on/off duty settings, and page groups to see which one is misconfigured.  If you can't figure it out, you can always call support.