call Times and missed calls
  • We have been using this App now for about 6 months and it is pretty good. There are a few problems that I'd like to know if others are having the same problems. 

I can not get any call times at all. Whether it be web app or mobile.. Is this possible yet?

We do not get alerted for any call that comes out as a traffic injury. We are a mid sized department that is dispatched through a larger fire department. (Austin Fire Department) and something happens when we are dispatched for those alarms as well as automatic aid alarms. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there a solution to the problem?
    Bobby Ortiz
    Captain Q-211
  • Regarding the dispatch time, I've been asking for this for a while.  I asked that we at least see the time of dispatch provided by the dispatch center.  As an added benefit, I'd like to see a timer count up from the dispatch time on webview so that trucks can use that for a gauge for how long to wait for personnel before leaving the station.  There is a feature request for this in the light-bulb tab of the Active911 Member's Access page.
  • I think our plans are to add the time sent by dispatch to the alarm, or most likely the time we received it. I would have to say about 60% of all dispatch centers sending us calls do not include the call time or date in their message. We can only put the time we received it on there.

As for the missed calls, it sounds like your dispatch center is not sending us the calls for the ones you are missing. We don't do any filtering of calls, unless you are setting search terms in the filters or pagegroups. I have seen this happen a lot with different departments. Normally they can just talk to their dispatch center and get it corrected pretty quick. When issues like this pop up, the CAD is generally not set up to send us a notification for all types of alerts.
    Active911, Inc
    support@active911.com
    https://www.active911.com/Contact